|Record #: HDC4248||Last Modified: 27 Sep 2019||Last Full Update: 27 Sep 2019|
|Primary Contact||Daniel Doucet, Principal, Parkwood Heights Elementary School; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Rose Corney, Vice-Principal, Parkwood Heights Elementary School; Email: email@example.com|
|Description & Services|
|Cross Reference||Anglophone School District - North ; Parkwood Heights Elementary School|
|Description of service(s)||MISSION STATEMENT
Parkwood Heights Elementary School’s mission is to provide a safe and caring community which is inclusive,
enriching and ensures high academic standards.
- To create a safe and caring school were all are respected and accepted.
- To create a school that will develop community-minded individuals through creative and innovative thinking.
- To create a school where children feel secure and confident, empowering them to achieve their full potential.
- To create a school that embraces our community and PHES while promoting tolerance, safety, inclusion and happiness.
- To create a school that celebrates achievement through forward thinking built on the fundamentals of learning.
|Dates Program is Offered||September - June|
|Eligibility||Grades K - 5|
|Application||Call for application details|
|Located In Community||Bathurst|
|Address & Map||
Parkwood Heights Elementary School
1125 Highland Ave
View Google Map
|Accessibility||Unknown ; ***Note that accessibility is self-reported. Please contact the organization before arrival***|
|Service Level||(30) Provincial Government|
|Service Categories||Elementary Schools|