Anglophone School District - North, North and South Esk Regional High School
|Record #: HDC4247||Last Modified: 27 Sep 2019||Last Full Update: 27 Sep 2019|
|Primary Contact||Angela Murphy, Principal, North and South Esk Regional High School; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Cynthia Russell, Vice-Principal, North and South Esk Regional High School; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description & Services|
|Cross Reference||Anglophone School District - North ; North and South Esk Regional High School|
|Description of service(s)||Mission:
It is the mission of NSER to support and challenge students to meet and exceed their potential.
NSER's number one priority is the intellectual development of its students and also giving priority to social, emotional and physical development.
The intellectual, emotional, physical, and social needs of each child will be developed to his/her fullest potential.
- Expectations for students will be age appropriate and pedagogically based.
- A spirit of cooperation will be fostered among students, staff, and community.
- All students and staff will show respect for students, staff and the campus.
- All students will be encouraged and given the opportunity to participate in extra and co-curricular activities.
- A high moral standard will be exemplified by the staff, and expected of our students.
|Dates Program is Offered||September - June|
|Areas Served||Sunny Corner|
|Eligibility||Grades 9- 12|
|Application||Call for application details|
|Located In Community||Sunny Corner|
|Address & Map||
North and South Esk Regional High School
40 North West Rd
Sunny Corner, NB E9E 1J4
View Google Map
|Accessibility||Unknown ; ***Note that accessibility is self-reported. Please contact the organization before arrival***|
|Service Level||(30) Provincial Government|
|Service Categories||Elementary Schools|