|Record #: HDC4173||Last Modified: 13 Oct 2020||Last Full Update: 13 Oct 2020|
|Primary Contact||Mike Belong, Principal, Moncton High School; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Gary Wilson, Vice-Principal, Moncton High School; Email: email@example.com|
|Description & Services|
|Cross Reference||Anglophone School District - East ; Moncton High School|
|Description of service(s)||Moncton High first opened for students in 1935. Since that time, thousands of graduates have crossed its hallowed stage to receive their diploma. This September, students and staff will be moving to their new school located in Irishtown area.
Inspiring success through academics, involvement, and citizenship.
Provide students with the academic and personal skills necessary to pursue their passions through higher learning and to become contributing citizens.
• High academic standards
• Instruction guided by essential outcomes
• Practices are aligned with the tenets of Professional Learning Communities
o Data and Assessment
o Value learning over teaching
• Teachers will demonsstrate commitment to their students by seeking to understand their academic, social, and personal histories.
Homeroom and Positive Learning Structure:
• Opportunities to explore individual interests during the school day.
• Parent Involvement for academic, attendance and extra-curricular supports.
• Inspire involvement first within our school, and then within our community.
• Culture of respect, discipline, and knowledge.
• Safe, orderly environment.
• Focus on improving personal wellness and mental health.
8:55 Warning Bell
8:55 - 9:05 Homeroom and O'Canada
9:10 - 10:12 Period 1
10:12 - 10:23 Break
10:23 - 10:27 Warning Bell - Move to period 2
10:27 - 11:29 Period 2
11:29 - 11:33 Break/Movement
11:33 - 11:37 Warning Bell - Move to period 3
11:37 - 12:39 Period 3
12:39 - 1:34 Lunch
1:34 - 1:39 Warning Bell - Move to period 4
1:39 - 2:41 Period 4
2:41 - 2:45 Break/Movement
2:45 - 2:49 Warning Bell - Move to period 5
2:48 - 3:50 Period 5
4:02 Bus Departure
|Dates Program is Offered||September - June|
|Eligibility||Grades 9 - 12|
|Application||Call for application details|
|Languages||English ; French|
|Located In Community||Moncton|
|Address & Map||
Moncton High School
140 Longfellow Dr
Moncton, NB E1H 0G4
View Google Map
|Accessibility||Unknown ; ***Note that accessibility is self-reported. Please contact the organization before arrival***|
|Service Level||(30) Provincial Government|
|Service Categories||Elementary Schools ; Secondary/High Schools|