The Society of the Acadian Games
|Record #: HDC3771||Last Modified: 26 Jun 2018||Last Full Update: 26 Jun 2018|
|Primary Contact||Mylène Ouellet- Leblanc, Executive director; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Yannick Mainville, Assistant Executive Director; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description & Services|
|Description of service(s)||Our Goals
• Promoting participation in physical activity as a means to maintain / improve their physical and mental health;
• Initiate the Acadian and Francophone youth in various sports disciplines through competitions, clinics, workshops;
• Organizing sport events, conferences, seminars, workshops to educate the public about the values of sport as a means of training;
• Organize a training program for leadership development in the Acadian and Francophone youth;
• Improve the physical condition of the general population;
• Maximize opportunities for Acadian and Francophone youth to continue their development towards higher networks such as sports competitions between schools, community, the Canadian Francophone Games, the Canada Games, college sports, national championships, etc..;
• Organize related activities to achieve the above purposes.
What defines us and drives
Francophone pride: We are proud of our Francophone and Acadian heritage.
Leadership: We recommend a dynamic and proactive leadership that advances the body with force.
Collaboration: We encourage the sharing of ideas, information, knowledge and skills.
Innovation: We are constantly looking for new approaches to adequately address the needs and concerns of our members and partners.
Equity: We believe in equal rights and dignity. We are impartial, objective, fair and thoughtful.
Volunteering: The organization recognizes and appreciates its volunteers who give freely of their time, experience and expertise.
|Areas Served||Madawaska County ; Westmorland County ; York County|
|Located In Community||Fredericton|
|Address & Map||
702 Principale St, Office 210
Petit-Rocher, NB E8J 1V1
View Google Map
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible ; ***Note that accessibility is self-reported. Please contact the organization before arrival***|
|Service Level||(50) Non Profit|
|Service Categories||Competitions/Contests ; Competitions/Contests ~ Sports/Recreation Issues ; Elementary Schools|