Walking Proud Nordic Walking Club
|Record #: HDC2868||Last Modified: 17 Jul 2018||Last Full Update: 17 Jul 2018|
|Primary Contact||Yennah Hurley; Email: email@example.com|
|Description & Services|
|Cross Reference||Day Tripping|
|Description of service(s)||If you are looking for a fun and an enthusiastic walking group, let Yennah Hurley and her trained Nordic Walking Instructors take you on a great walk. They meet all over the city five days a week morning or evening. All you have to do is show up at any of the following locations.
Morning Nordic Walking Groups:
- Monday - Wednesday - Friday - Commex Bus Stop parking lot (behind the bowling alley on the old Hampton Road in Quispamsis), 9:30 am.
- Tuesday and Thursday - DayTripping @ Rockwood Park, 9:30 am.
Evening Nordic Walking Groups:
- Monday – Red Whale Parking Lot, Quispamsis, 6:30 pm.
- Tuesday – Alex Coffin's Fitness Shop, Harbour Passage, Market Square, 6:30 pm.
- Thursday – DayTripping @ Rockwood Park, 6:30 pm.
|Areas Served||Quispamsis ; Rothesay ; Saint John|
|Located In Community||Saint John|
|Accessibility||Not Accessible ; ***Note that accessibility is self-reported. Please contact the organization before arrival***|
|Service Level||(60) Commercial|
|Service Categories||Physical Activity and Fitness Education/Promotion|