Sussex Kiwanis Club
|Record #: HDC1816||Last Modified: 05 Jul 2019||Last Full Update: 05 Jul 2019|
|Description & Services|
|Description of service(s)||The Kiwanis Club of Sussex is a community based, volunteer, non-profit organization. The Objectives of Kiwanis International:
* To provide through Kiwanis Clubs a practical means to form enduring friendships to render altruistic service and build better communities.
* To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
* To give primacy to the human & spiritual rather than to the material values in life.
* To encourage the daily living of the golden rule in all human relationships.
* To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business and professional standards.
* To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will.
|Areas Served||Sussex - and surrounding areas|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) - 99 year(s)|
|Application||Application form must be filled out to be reviewed by the board.|
|Fees||Membership - Yearly Dues|
|Located In Community||SUSSEX, Town of|
|Address & Map||
Saint Paul's Church Hall
430 Main St
Sussex, NB E4E 1S3
View Google Map
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible ; ***Note that accessibility is self-reported. Please contact the organization before arrival***|
|Service Level||(50) Non Profit ; (51) Registered Charity|
|Meetings||Meets the first, second and fourth Thursdays of each month at 6:15 pm at St. Paul's Church Hall, 430 Main Street, Sussex. The third Thursday of each month is at St. Francis Xavier Church Hall, 110 Church Ave., Sussex.|
|Service Categories||Service Clubs|