|Record #: HDC0610||Last Modified: 09 Jul 2018||Last Full Update: 09 Jul 2018|
|Mailing Address||c/o Saint John Police Force
PO Box 1971
Saint John, NB E2L 4L1
|Description & Services|
|Cross Reference||Records Section ; SJPF|
|Description of service(s)||Criminal Record Checks requested by employers, fingerprinting requested by employers, and pardon information.
Fingerprinting also completed for immigration.
Information drop off: Monday – Wednesday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Clearance Letter Pickup: Fridays (12:00 pm - 5:00 pm)
*No same day service*
|Hours||Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm|
|Areas Served||Saint John|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) - 99 year(s)|
|Application||Clearance Letters: (Pardons, Employment & Immigration. See Below)
1) Must be a resident of the City of Saint John.
2) A letter on agency letterhead from the organization requesting the police records check that includes:
(a) Applicant’s name.
(b) Whether they will be working with or responsible for children or vulnerable people.
(c) Application is for volunteer position or paid employment.
(d) Full name and title of person requiring (asking for) the check with full contact information.
3) The applicant must produce two pieces of appropriate identification that confirms their name, date of birth and Saint John address. One piece of identification presented must include a photo. Out of town/country students must present their current student I.D. card for the college/university they are attending.
4) Must attend in person.
5) Cost - $25.00 (cash only – tax included)
Fingerprints for Pardons, Employment or Immigration:
1) The applicant must produce two pieces of appropriate identification that confirms their name, date of birth and address. One piece of identification presented must include a photo.
2) Cost - $25.00 (cash only – tax included)
|Languages||English ; French|
|Fees||Service - Service - $25.00 (cash only-tax included) for Criminal Record Checks & fingerprinting requested by employer.|
|Located In Community||Saint John|
|Address & Map|
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible ; ***Note that accessibility is self-reported. Please contact the organization before arrival***|
|Service Level||(10) Local Government|
|Service Categories||Criminal History Records ; Employment Documentation/Verification ; Municipal Police|